Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gifting Ideas

Need some gifting Ideas? Here is one I did yesterday..... Though I wont be explaining each and every step... I have a Tutorial.... I have used newspaper to make these gifting bags.... I I have not taken any measurements.... You have to go by your own measurement..


Use a lot of glue at this stage to stick the ends....




Though most of you might have seen tutorials of rosettes in various blogs....

I thought of adding mine too...









And then paste these rosettes on the newspaper bag....



I prepared two newspaper gift wrapping bags...




3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely and useful. First time on your blog. Very nice
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Elle said...

That is pretty nice. And wouldn't cost much to do. I like that. You could even put a design on the paper with crayons or water paint if you wanted to. I like it. Thanks.

Following from the Spring Blog Hop

Simple Wyrdings

Deepthi said...

thanks...
@ Elle thanks for ur suggestions...
also we can use paper quilling techniques....

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...