Saturday, September 17, 2011

My First Class!!!

Hi !!!!


Am totally excited today....


I have been a bit busy lately....because this week, I took arts and craft classes for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students.....
Yes!!! I was a teacher for one whole week!!!
My first job (post marriage) !!!!

I always thought that a teacher's job was pretty boring..(Sorry Rajani Mam)
I had even declined a few opportunities earlier.............

But this time the organisers offered me to teach my favourite subjects and the timings was perfect...

I taught clay modelling and paper craft (my favourite) for students belonging to rural areas....

Didnt take photoes in my first clay modelling classes so no photoes in the class...
but if I get any photoes , will post in my next post....
These are the photoes of the chart they were supposed to make (Life Cycle Of a Butterfly)

































No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...