Monday, November 28, 2011

SIRIGANNADAM GELGE!!!

ELLARIGOO NAMASKARAGALU!!!!

I know I am totally late.... But better late than never....:)
Kannada Rajyotsavada Shubhashayagalu!!!
Karnataka was formed on November 1st in 1973.....
Until then ours was Mysore region.....
So on november 1st we celebrate Kannada Rajyotsava or Karnataka Formation Day...
On this day, we hoist our Kannada flag, the red and yellow flag...........
So I had thought of doing something related to this theme in these colours!!!!
But I had done this Quilled bird and had forgotten all about it!!!!!
Now suddenly yesterday, when I was searching for something else among my arty things , I found this and so I am posting this atleast now :) :) :)























2 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty cool creations in ur blog.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

dollystar said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww so beautiful!

Xoxo Dolly

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...