Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Good Bye !!! !:) :)

Hi friends!!
This year has come to an end....And like any other year, this year has been full of ups and downs for me... just like you!!!
But overall I am a very happy person.....
I have been active on blog and my life as well!!!
I am learning web designing and graphics....
As well as am doing BFA, which has been my dream ...though it is from an open university, I am happy....

How was your year.....? tell me about it...
I am very very excited about the coming year ....are you?!!

And please wait for a minute....this graphic pic is taking a bit time to get loaded!! :) :)









And about this small animation, I have been trying this thing from more than 10 days.... and I finally posted it....YAHOOOOO....

1 comment:

bhagyanand said...

great deeps xploring new thingssssss good going enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...