Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March 2012

Welcome to another Creating Success around the World Blog Hop, where you get to meet a lot of artists and crafters from around the globe!!
But before that I am posting my daughter's drawing for this month's calender and the drawing she had made for my hubby's company's calender. Hubby's company invites all the employee's children throughout India to send a paintings every year.. Usually if selected, they are printed on the day planner. Well it happened last year.... But this year we were in for a surprise when this calendar came out with my daughter's drawing in the month of March.....





Close up of the pic



And this is the drawing she made for this month for me to put it on my board  :)






Now do Hop on this blog hop... and do visit other ladies and leave some lovely comments ...






No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...