Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This and that....

Recently I did a bit ....no more than a bit of Shopping .....
It was not done in a day or two....but in the past six months or so....

I brought all these goodies from Kukies Basket....
Kukies Basket is the newest online shop and the owner Devika sent me these.....
Doilies, Paper mat , quilling strips, paper crimper and paper and more paper...



My hubby had been to Bangalore recently... and believe it or not he bought me lots, lots and lots of handmade paper and a few punches, glitter and yes more paper

Not all these punches were not brought by hubby dear ... 
I brought 4 punches from A1 Craft Supply
I brought my first quilling tool and some other things from Neha of A1 Craft Supply too....




And this one is really special... It is a wood burning tool...My best friend brought this for me from the US
But I am guilty of not using it until now :(
Am hoping to use it soon...
He also brought me the X-Acto knife and other things beside a lovely bag....Hmmmmm


Some other things that I brought for myself and guilty of not using them until now.....



My most recent and priced procession...
Paper Shredder..... :)


Apart from all these things I have brought a lot of other painting supplies like paints, brushes and papers, books and easel and many more things which have burned a hole in my... no no my hubby's pocket ;) especially the easel....

What about you..... Have you done any shopping and what is your wish list?
I have a very small wish list....
... I do not have any stamps and distress inks ....So I want those....
I want more paper,
A sewing machine,
Beads and buttons,
Some more paper,
Ribbons,
Paper Trimmer,
And some more paper,
Punches,
Score Board,
Some more paper....and...
Ok...my wish list is not particularly small.....I will stop for now....... and instead of typing, I will just think about it..........

No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...