Friday, September 28, 2012

Paper Bags


Hi all!! Recently my daughter made paper bags in her craft class. They had made paper bags first and then they made this bag using the handmade paper....Isn't it lovely.......It has the eyelets and all.
But it was looking a bit plain..... So we decided to decorate it.



We took an invitation card to make these flowers an it had this leaf .... and I cut it for her.




Then using a glitter pen I drew small lines and outlines .




But before that this is what I taught her and her friends how to make these flowers...
She made flowers from magazines and this is what  it looks like.





No comments:

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...