Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tick--Tock--Tick --Tock


Heya fellas!!! Am back with more clocks... These are 2 months old and now I realize that I should have clicked these prior to framing . Coz if you have tried to click any painting or clock or photo frame after framing, you might have realized that it is really hard to get a clear picture of what is behind the glass. I have been trying to click a few paintings of mine but not successful coz unlike these paintings are quite huge in size. Anyway I can say lessons learnt never go waste.
These two clocks are small in size 6' by 6'. And both of them have a nice background which you cannot make it out in these pics






3 comments:

Janelle said...

These are so pretty! Is the clock mechanism provided by the framing company too?

Deepti Stephens said...

Love the quilled flowers.. :) nice colors too..

Rajeswari said...

An award for you my dear friend:
http://diapermum.blogspot.hk/2013/01/events-awards-and-some-fun.html

BTW lovely clocks, tell me how did you get the framing done? how did you put in the quilling into the clock?

Here and There - Series

This series of works were done in late 2016 and 2017. This is also a series which I like to revisit once in a while and I have been trying t...